If you do not want unpleasant surprises after the purchase, you should take into account some important things:
- Purchase value: it is important to compare the price in several stores since there may be significant price differences for the same model. If you are going to buy online, one of the best options is to buy on Amazon, since it is where you will find the greatest variety and best prices.
- Price of the spare parts: the head or the cleaning tablets can become expensive, it is recommended that you take a look at their price and their useful life. As a general rule, this price is around 30-50 euros and manufacturers recommend changing them every 2 years.
- Availability of spare parts: if you buy an unusual model, you may be unpleasantly surprised that you will not find spare heads because they are discontinued.
Technology has evolved a lot since the beginning of the best electric shaver for tough beard and sensitive skin, and today it is one of the key aspects that make the difference between the different models.
- Power: The power of the shaver’s motor is fundamental, since it marks the revolutions at which the blades move, the higher the revolutions, the more efficient the shave will be, the fewer passes you will have to make, and therefore, it will lead to less irritation.
- Sensitive mode: The best razors usually have an operating mode to protect the most sensitive skin, in addition to having better quality heads, so if you have sensitive skin I advise you to take this into account or you will end up leaving your shaver in a drawer.
- Fast charging and battery time: It is important that the shaver incorporates a quality battery because it can be cumbersome to have to charge the shaver too often, it is also very convenient that it has a fast charge, since in this way if you run out of battery in the middle of a shave, a couple of minutes of charging will suffice to complete it.
- Ease of cleaning: Most models today can be washed under the tap, however, the most advanced models come with a charging and cleaning station that makes this task much easier, since it is enough to leave the shaver on the base and it cleans itself and is ready for the next use.
How to shave your beard with an electric machine?
Ok… you already know what your new electric razor is going to be, but if it is your first electric razor, you may not know how to use it correctly.
The first thing you should know is that shaving with a rotary head razor is not the same as with a foil razor.
The main difference between the two types of the head is that rotary heads are somewhat more effective with hair that grows in different directions and with long hair, so if your shaver is a foil shaver it may be advisable to trim the beard a bit first if you have it too long.
Buy these electric shavers for men’s neck from Bestratedelectricshavers.